This holiday season, Athletes for Hope and Starlight Children’s Foundation invite our athletes to join us in brightening the lives of seriously ill children and their families. We’re partnering to bring laughter, fun and joy to critically, chronically and terminally children who are hospitalized during the holidays. Join us for any of the activities below to help us bring smiles to the faces of hospitalized children.
1. Give Back in Person
- Attend a holiday decorating party at your local children’s hospital and make it feel like home.
- Go room to room and help parents and hospital staff deliver toys, games, books and other fun surprises.
- Let a sick child challenge you in a variety of Nintendo Wii games, such as Mario Kart, Wii Sports or Madden Football at a Starlight Fun Center located in your local children’s hospital.
2. Give Back Virtually
- Send a message of encouragement to a hospitalized child online
- Make a special video to wish a child Happy Holidays. We will distribute the messages to their bedside.
To get involved, simply give us a call or email and we will send along next steps. Help us make the holidays special for seriously ill children and their families.