Many of us have achieved so much in our lives as individuals, but we did not find the strength of character alone. We were all inspired to push ourselves harder to achieve greatness by someone – a parent, a coach, a teacher, a mentor. This holiday season, Athletes for Hope asks each of you to:
Tweet (Post a picture of your greatest inspiration along with the text):
The biggest inspiration in my life is ____. @Ath4hope wants to know – Who inspires you? http://bit.ly/AFHInspiresTwitter #AFHInspire
Post on Facebook: (Post a picture of your greatest inspiration along with the text)
The biggest inspiration in my life is ____. Athletes for Hope wants to know – Who inspires you? http://bit.ly/AFHInspiresFB #AFHInspire
Post a Video:
- Instagram Video (Instagram Video is 15 seconds max – tag our profile #athletesforhope and #AFHInspire)
- I support Athletes for Hope because they help athletes like me make real connections in my community. Visit athletesforhope.org today.
- The biggest inspiration in my life is my ____. Who inspires you? #AFHInspire
- Video (Email AFH and we will reply with posting instructions)
- The biggest inspiration in my life is _____. He/She taught me _____. Athletes for Hope trains people like me to be an inspiration to others. Visit athletesforhope.org today. Who inspires you?